23 Jul Move From Exclaimer Mail Archiver to MailStore Server And Get 50% Off The New RRP
In case you missed the news, as of 1 July 2021, Exclaimer Mail Archiver has been discontinued.
But what does this mean for you and your customers?
There’ll be continued support for Exclaimer Mail Archiver up to September 30, 2022, but if your customers aren’t yet ready to give up the many benefits of an independent email archiving solution, you’ll need to be discussing migration to a better alternative.
MailStore Server is an email archiving solution for SMBs, trusted by over 80,000 customers worldwide, that supports Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft 365, and many other email systems.
- Installs on-premise or remotely (AWS/Azure servers for example)
- Uninterrupted message capture via journaling
- Auto-management of mailbox sizes
- Fast and easy access for end-users via Outlook, desktop or mobile devices
- Free 30 day trial available at any time
Interested in moving a customer? If you’re exploring moving from Exclaimer Mail Archiver to MailStore, there is currently 50% off the new RPP.
If you want to see if MailStore Server fits your requirements then you can go and…
- Read the recent product review done by Microsoft MVP Brien Posey on www.techgenix.com
- Watch product and helpful tech tip videos which will give you great technical insight into MailStore Server and how it can help you
- Join one of the regular webinars and enjoy a product live demo
- Or why not go ahead and give it a try and download our free 30-day-trial
Learn more about MailStore Server
MailStore Server and MailStore Service Provider Edition enable your customers to keep a perfect centralised copy of their email conversations as a backup or for compliance, to manage their mailbox sizes and to keep Outlook running smoothly, and to find messages more quickly.
Trusted by 80,000 customers worldwide, specialist German vendor MailStore is the Experts in Email Archiving.
Like to discuss your migration requirements?
If you’d like to discuss your customer requirements or would find a live demo of MailStore useful, feel free to get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to help wherever we can.