30 Aug MDaemon 13 beta preview: Part 7 – Traffic graphs in WebAdmin
The last of my posts is going to be short and sweet as this fairly minor feature is more of a visual one.
Simple traffic graphs are now visible in the WebAdmin iterface to allow administrators to see a graphical overview of the load on the mail server.
Choosing “Traffic” or “Mailbox” within the Status Menu of WebAdmin now shows a graphical view of basic email patterns, top users and other key statistics. This information can be exported as an image or PDF file via the Export button:
- Part 1 – ActiveSync policies
- Part 2 – Quick ActiveSync device setup using Autodiscover
- Part 3 – Detect and stop hijacked MDaemon accounts
- Part 4 – Ticketing system
- Part 5 – Worldclient document sharing attachment drag and drop
- Part 6 – IMAP compress
- MDaemon Messaging Server – a viable alternative to Microsoft Exchange?