Whether you are new to the product, or a long-standing user who manages multiple sites running it, This one hundred and twenty-six page resource is a fantastic reference for your loyal Clients that use BackupAssist Classic.
It catalogues all recovery method and procedures available including topics such as
- Full recovery of Physical and Hyper-V servers
- File restores options for physical and Hyper-V servers
- Exchange server restore options
- SQL Server restore and recovery
- Options to be able to restore when not using BackupAssist
We recommend that all BackupAssist customers download and keep a copy of this to hand as a reference.