With both Microsoft and Google planning to turn off Basic Authentication in the not too- distant future, the latest MailStore release sees a major re-write of the integration with M365 and G Suite to provide better security through Modern Authentication.
To help explain what it is, how it’s been implemented in MailStore and how it will
benefit your customers, host James Steel will be joined by Director of Engineering
Daniel Weuthen, who can absolutely do it justice!
This will be a show and tell session with live demo + Q&A.
Topics they’ll aim to cover include:-
- The Microsoft and Google announcement
- A beginner’s guide to MFA, 2FA, OAuth 2.0 and OIDC
- Why this is of benefit to your customers
- A live demo of setup and user experience
- Other new features in v13
- Open Q&A for resellers
Details of a limited promotion on ‘expired’ upgrades
Who is this aimed at?
– New and existing MailStore resellers and Service Providers
Full details and registration here (Microsoft Form):
Hope to see you there!