04 Jun MailStore Drop-in Session – A Reseller’s Guide to MailStore for End Users and Business Owners
On Tuesday 9th June, the email archiving experts over at MailStore hosted
another of their informal virtual drop-in sessions for resellers
This time they included everything you could possibly need to know about
MailStore from an end user’s perspective, into 30 minutes (plus Q&A).
They highlighted useful features you might have missed, advanced tips and
tricks, practical scenarios where MailStore can really help businesses (particularly in
these times) and generally helping you level up your knowledge to have better-informed conversations with your customers.
Covered topics …
- Common misconceptions we hear from users
- Choosing the most appropriate access method
- The difference between ‘quick’ and ‘advanced’ search + tips
- Ways permissions can be used in practice
- The Outlook Add-in Vs. MailStore Client (desktop version)
- Web and mobile access options
- A round up the benefits for business owners you might not be aware of