As always, the Zen Software knowledge base continues to grow and is a great resource full of useful technical ‘How to’ guides for all the software we sell.
Here are the most recent updates…
- Configuring MDaemon ActiveSync on a BlackBerry X10 or Z10
- Creating a Certificate Signing Request and Importing a Third-Party SSL Certificate for MDaemon Using Certreq.exe
- Addressing problems where BackupAssist cannot mount a TrueCrypt volume
- How to fix corrupt or missing BackupAssist jobs
- Addressing “Operation ReadFile (Read) (Blksize=)” type errors when restoring data from Zip to Tape Jobs
- Adding a custom logo to a BackupAssist installation
We’re always keen to make sure we cover the topics you’re most likely to want assistance with so please drop a note in the comments field if there’s a how-to guide or technical piece you might find useful.