I’m pretty sold on the fact that for a small business in particular, a backup product needs to be simple to get going with, low maintenance, and on the rare occasion you need support, that there’s somebody on the end of the phone to help you quickly.
Yes, you guessed it – I, from my completely unbiased position, think BackupAssist is a better product for a small company than BackupExec so I’m offering you another good reason to think about moving across.
Starting today, if you make the switch to BackupAssist from Symantec BackupExec 2010 or later, for a limited time, when you buy the core BackupAssist application with 2 year’s upgrade protection, we’ll give you the second year completely free! .
Upgrade Protection entitles you to all new versions, lets you link your software to the Multisite Manager if you wish, and of course provides our top-notch phone, email and remote support, completely free!
Ready to take a closer look at BackupAssist? Download the free trial
Why switch to BackupAssist?
I’m sure I don’t have to sell you on the importance of backup – however with the recent rise in ransomware attacks, it’s now more critical than ever that you have a reliable and completely isolated backup in case the worst should happen.
BackupAssist uses a setup wizard to let you quickly create a schedule that combines local and off-site backup of your files, applications and servers for DR. Importantly, it does this without the need for lots of technical expertise and reference to some fairly sizeable manuals.
BackupAssist is available as a free 30-day trial so if you’re not completely happy with what you’re using, I highly recommend you try it for yourself today via the free 30-day trial.
BackupAssist Vs. BackupExec product comparison
The key differentiators I would highlight are simplicity, reliability, value for money and quality of support.
However in this guide, you’ll find a side by side comparison, covering what each of the products can back up, what restoration options are available, what the support is like and how much each costs.
Eligibility and terms
- You must be switching from BackupExec 2010 (v13.0) or later (‘agents’ also qualify)
- You’ll need to provide your main application and any agent licence keys (valid maintenance not required) along with some proof of purchase
- Promotion runs from 1st October 2016 to 31st January 2017
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with education and charity discounts
- There is no limit on the number of competitive upgrades per customer
- Eligibility is ultimately at the discretion of the Zen Software team
How to claim
To claim your additional year of upgrade cover…
- Add a copy of BackupAssist with 2 years upgrade cover to your basket and click the link underneath it to save your order (you will need to be logged in).
- Email your BackupExec license key along with your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know you have a saved basket.
- We’ll apply your discount and get back to you promptly to let you know you can continue with your order at the special discounted.
Please note: This offer is not available in retrospect of you having placed an order and we reserve the right to reject any requests to take advantage of this offer at our discretion.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your free 30-day trial today and get on the road to change!
P.s – Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions!