Interested in switching to MailStore for your company’s email archiving needs but concerned you’ve recently paid (or are still paying) for a competing solution?
To ensure we start off on the right foot together, we’ll provide you with a discount on your new licence to help avoid doubling up on your expenditure.
Simply send us proof that you’ve purchased a competing solution that meets the criteria below and we’ll reduce the cost of your new MailStore Server licence by a whopping 50 percent off RRP!
Requirements and terms:-
- Eligible licences must be paid-for, email archiving solutions from another company;
- The maintenance contract for the original solution must have been in use for more than three months and cannot have expired more than six months ago;
- Licenses for backup solutions or integrated archiving modules (for example, from email servers) do not qualify the license holder for a competitive upgrade;
- With the competitive upgrade, the purchase of MailStore Server includes a maximum of one year of update and support services;
- Additional years can be purchased as usual after the upgrade;
- MailStore Server must be licensed for the same number of users as the original solution. However, you can purchase additional licenses at any time after the upgrade;
To be eligible for this offer you will need to provide a copy of your invoice for your current solution by sending it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your invoice must clearly show that your organisation has purchased another commercially available server-based email archiving product and that you’ve used it for at least 3 months.
We must receive this and have confirmed your eligibility by providing you with a discount voucher PRIOR to you placing your order for MailStore – the discounted offer is not available in retrospect of you having placed an order.
We reserve the right to reject any requests to take advantage of this offer at our discretion.
If you’ve got any questions about the product or offer don’t hesitate to get in touch!