This article pertains to MDaemon version 16 and above.
A full (hard) wipe will restore a device to its factory settings. All data, images, contact, mail, etc… will be lost.
A data (soft) wipe will only wipe the ActiveSync account data and leave the data on the device as is.
- Select Accounts
- Select Edit Account…
- Choose the account you wish to wipe
- Expand ActiveSync for MDaemon in the Account Editor
- Select Clients
- Select the device to wipe
- Choose Full Wipe or Data Wipe
8. Select OK to approve the Data Removal or Factory Reset command
9. click Ok