From the Dashboard, after logging in as a global administrator:
- Click on Setup / Users in the bottom-left corner.
- Locate the Accounts section.
- Click on User Verification Sources.
- Select the specific user verification source you wish to setup as a default, and click Edit along the top.
- Check the box next to This server is a default user verification source.
- Click Save and Close.
Any domain automatically created using SecurityGateway’s Automatic Domain Creation feature will use the default sources(s) configured. More than one source can be specified as a default.