- Within MDaemon’s Interface, select the Accounts menu and then Account Manager.
- Click the New button to create a new account.
- Enter the new user’s First and last name and then verify that the Mailbox name is as intended (adjust manually if necessary).
- Enter a Password for the new account. Bare in mind that MDaemon enforces strong passwords which by default require a mix of letters and numbers and capitalisation and must be a minimum length of 6 characters. Your own strong password requirement may differ but is defined at Accounts -> Account Settings -> Other -> Passwords.
- Once done, click OK to create the account and then OK again to close the Account Manager.
Note: New Accounts are created based on the settings configured in Accounts -> Groups & Templates -> Template Manager -> New Accounts.