Simple, fast and free. Kick-off a postal campaign with a quick email warmer or use these as standalone campaigns. Just cut and paste the campaign text of your choice, edit as appropriate and send to your existing opt-in mailing list or to a list of potentials.
1) General overview + trial offer
Offer any of your existing customers a free 30-day trial, outline the benefits of the product and provide them with a brochure attachment. Choose the appropriate call to action. Includes mention of the competitive upgrade offer.
2) Overloaded mailbox focus + trial offer
Specifically target customers you know are struggling with overloaded mailboxes, outlining the benefits of MailStore in that context, and letting you choose an appropriate call to action. Includes mention of competitive upgrade offer.
3) Accountants/ solicitor focus + trial offer
Focus on the audit compliance angle of MailStore and push just how easy it is to find mails. Choose an appropriate call to action. Includes mention of competitive upgrade offer.
- Make sure recipients can’t see one another’s email addresses (don’t paste addresses into the “To” field)
- Always send a test email for double checking of links and any layout quirks!
- MailChimp is brilliant for automating the managing and sending of emails to lists. It’s also free for small numbers of recipients.
The templates below are designed to be used with another piece of literature such as a brochure or white paper. Simply download, customise the required fields and copy as required and send to our printing contact along with a link to the brochure.
1) Overloaded mailbox focus + trial + competitive upgrade offer
This letter focuses on customers sending large attachments and keeping lots of email, offering to arrange a 30 day trial and mentioning the upgrade promo. Add your logo and address in the footer for that headed paper look.
A striking and cost-effective way to convey a punchy, fully branded marketing message. Simply choose which postcard you’d like your customers to receive and send an email containing links from below to the appropriate artwork, your recipient list and of course your own contact information.
1) Overloaded mailboxes slowing you down?
This postcard leads with a focus on overloaded mailboxes and offers your customers the opportunity to have a trial installed. It has a customisable rear for including contact information and your corporate logo.
- Be sure to consult the “Getting started” section on the campaign builder home page before sending your request to the printing company (Volume)
- Supply the best quality logo you can for these cards for a professional branded finish
1) MailStore brochure (A4 portrait – 4 sides)
This link takes you to the latest product brochure for MailStore. Ideal for distributing in person, for exhibitions, seminars, roadshows and customer visits. This document is print ready.
2) MailStore pamphlet for mailing (6pp portrait)
Ideal for postal campaign given it’s size (fits into a DL envelope) and concise content. This document is print ready.
- Let us know if you’d like these documents customising with your contact information
- Use one of the cover letters above to create a postal campaign
1) Comprehensive partner sales guide
A great PDF guide for partner sales teams and the ideal way to get up to speed quickly on the key features and benefits of MailStore. This guide also includes common objections and “positioning” statements of different lengths, ideal if you need some concise blurb about the product to cut and paste for your Web site.
2) “Customer friendly” sales presentation
The perfect complement to any sales pitch. This is by far the best way to introduce MailStore to your customers if you’re there in person, providing concise information on features and benefits, as well as screenshots so they’re able to get a feel for the product too.