There are plenty of reasons your company will benefit from MailStore Server, but if you’ve just shelled out to renew an existing archiving solution from a competitor, we’re aware the cost can be a stumbling block if you’re looking to upgrade.
To help we’re offering to remove that barrier by heavily discounting your MailStore licence to account for the additional expenditure.
Simply send us proof that you’ve purchased a competing solution which meets the criteria below and we’ll slash the price of your new MailStore Server licence by a whopping 50 percent!
Requirements and terms:-
- Eligible licences must be paid-for, email archiving solutions from another company
- Licenses for backup solutions or integrated archiving modules (for example, from email servers) do not qualify the license holder for a competitive upgrade.
- With the competitive upgrade, the purchase of MailStore Server includes a maximum of one year of update and support services.
- Additional years can be purchased as usual after the upgrade.
- MailStore Server must be licensed for the same number of users as the original solution. However, you can purchase additional licenses at any time after the upgrade.
- The maintenance contract for the original solution must have been in use for more than three months and cannot have expired more than six months ago.
What is MailStore? (visit the Web site)
Businesses can benefit from the legal, technical, and financial advantages of modern, secure email archiving with MailStore Server. The software creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of any amount of data for years to come.
Users can still access their email using Microsoft Outlook, MailStore Web Access, or mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones, and search through them at breathtaking speed.
MailStore Server combines powerful technology with low cost and user friendliness. Over 10,000 companies of all sizes across all sectors currently use MailStore
Server for email archiving.
MailStore starts from around £235.00 ex. VAT for 5 users (full pricelist)
To be eligible for this offer you will need to provide a copy of your invoice for your current solution by sending it to us at email@example.com. Your invoice must clearly show that your organisation has purchased another commercially available server-based email archiving product and that you’ve used it for at least 3 months.
We must receive this and have confirmed your eligibility by providing you with a discount voucher PRIOR to you placing your order for MailStore – the discounted offer is not available in retrospect of you having placed an order.
We reserve the right to reject any requests to take advantage of this offer at our discretion.
If you’ve got any questions about the product or offer don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Centralise your Outlook Archive .PST files using MailStore (zensoftware.co.uk)
- Email Archiving with MailStore Home – Backup Your Webmail for Free (prweb.com)
- Exporting specific archived folders from MailStore (zensoftware.co.uk)